Gaining its popularity with the record release of Warren Haynes’ Ashes and Dust album and World Tour, the HS50 brought a full-bodied sound to the project. It has clean headroom and gives each note a well-defined sound. It has been referred to as “glassy or transparent” by players of all genres. Great for any size venue, with no limits to where you can play with its handy Half Power cut switch to 25w. Designed to be a scaled down version of the Homestead Hundred. Sounds great with a single coil or a Humbucker. Once you play this amp and hear its magical tone, you’ll never want to play without it.
The HS50 Combo Amp is a single channel amp with HI- and LO- gain inputs.
The control panel consists of Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb and Master. Also found on the control panel are the pilot light, standby switch and the Half / Full power switch. There are three pull switches found on the control panel as well: Bass Cut, Mid Boost, and Bright.
**Contact us for artist pricing options!
- The HS50 Combo Amp is rated at 50 watts.
- Uses 6L6 power tubes.
- Two (2) 10″ Celestion V-30 60 watt speakers.
- Combo dimensions: 24.5″ l x 9″ w x 18.5″ h
- Amps and cabinets are available in our signature Country Western Brown, as well as Green, Blue, or Red Tolex.
- Matching speaker cabinets in standard configurations are also available.