There is no substitute for the power that comes out of this amplifier. It rises above any expectation for the player. This is a highly musical, glassy amp for the player who wants to stand out above the rest. It plays in the largest of venues to smaller clubs with the help of a half cut switch to 50 watts.
The Hundred is not just a way to amplify your guitar, but an instrument unto itself. Some may say this is the Tone of the Gods.
The HS100 Amp Head is a single channel amp head with HI- and LO- gain inputs.
The control panel consists of Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb and Master. Also found on the control panel are the pilot light, standby switch and the Half / Full power switch. There are three pull switches found on the control panel as well: Bass Cut, Mid Boost, and Bright.
**Contact us for artist pricing options!
- The HS100 Amp Head is rated at 100 watts.
- Available with either 6L6 (standard) or 6550 (optional) power tubes. Both Warren Haynes and Jimmy Herring use 6550’s
- Head dimensions: 23.75″ l x 9″ w x 11.5″ h
- Amps and cabinets are available in our signature Country Western Brown, as well as Green, Blue, or Red Tolex.
- Matching speaker cabinets in standard configurations are also available.